Pilipinas Global Network Limited, its regional operating headquarters, and subsidiaries (collectively referred to as “PGN”), value and respect your privacy. We are committed to safeguarding your personal data in compliance with the Philippine’s Data Privacy Act of 2012 (DPA) or Republic Act No. 10173 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations, Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Data Act (PIPEDA), California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as the case may be.
- Why do we collect your personal information (as applicable)?
We may collect and maintain basic information about you as site user of PGN sites for the following purposes:
- To provide you relevant content;
- To promote our latest and upcoming shows;
- To deliver news and updates on current events, sports, esports and entertainment;
- To share livestreams of our shows, news, and sports;
- To understand our viewers’ needs and preferences;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements; and
- To perform other processes or disclosures that are required to comply with pertinent laws, rules, or regulations.
- Where do we get your personal information?
There are several ways we collect your personal information.
- Information you personally provided.
Most of the personal information we have are those you provided when you:
- Register to our programs or services;
- Inquired, filed a complaint or requested for our services;
- Took part in our research and surveys;
- Became our Partner, Vendor, Contractor or Supplier; and/or
- Information we collect during your engagement with us
We also collect information as you use our products and services, like:
- Using our network, facilities and services;
- Activities that are being tracked by our website cookies;
- Calling our hotline;
- Using our apps, websites, and self-service channels and portals;
- Joining our promos, prize raffles, or rewards and loyalty programs.
- Information we collect from other sources
Other means of collection of information may be through:
- Our market research initiatives
- When you visit and use our websites and mobile application
- Subsidiaries, affiliates, and third-party business partners to whom you have given consent to share your information to us.
- Information you personally provided.
- When do we disclose personal information?
There may be instances when we are required to share the information you provided us. In such cases, we ensure that your personal information will be disclosed on a confidential manner, through secure channels and in compliance with the relevant privacy laws.
In some instances, we may be required to disclose your personal information to our agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners and other third-party agencies and service providers as part of our regular business operations and for the provision of our programs and services. This means we might share your information with:
- Our service providers, contractors, and professional advisers who help us provide our services.
- How we protect your personal information
The integrity, confidentiality, and security of your information is important to us. We have implemented technical, organizational, and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized or fraudulent access, alteration, disclosure, misuse, and other unlawful activities.
We also put in effect the following safeguards:
- We keep and protect your information using a secured server behind a firewall, encryption and security controls;
- We keep your information only for as long as it is necessary for us to (a) provide the products and services that you avail from us, (b) for our legitimate business purposes, (c) to comply with pertinent laws, and (d) for special cases that will require the exercise or defense of legal claims;
- We limit the access to your information only to qualified and authorized personnel who are trained to handle your information with strict confidentiality;
- We undergo regular audits and rigorous testing of our infrastructure’s security protocols to ensure your data is always protected;
- We promptly notify you and the appropriate Privacy agency when sensitive personal information that may, under the circumstances, be used to enable identity fraud are reasonably believed to have been acquired by an unauthorized person;
- We let you update your information securely to keep our records accurate.
PGN will not collect, use, or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those identified in this Commitment, your Service Agreement or our Terms of Service, and any other purpose that you may have given your consent for.
- What are your choices?
We make sure that we have your consent to continue to collect, use, and disclose your personal information for the purposes that we have identified. We want you to know that you may object or withdraw your consent and/or edit your consent preferences at any time.
If you wish to have access to the personal information in our custody or if you think that the personal information you provided is incomplete, or otherwise inaccurate, you may get in touch with our Data Protection Officer through the contact details provided below. In some instances, we may request for supporting documents or proof before we effect requested changes.
Data Protection Officer
Pilipinas Global Network Limited
c/o PGNL (ROHQ) Phils.
Reliance corner Sheridan Streets
- What happens when there are changes in our Policy?
You will be provided notices if the changes are significant and, if we are required by law, we will obtain your updated consent.